The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

Rocklow19 application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocklow19

Rocklow19 application Empty
PostSubject: Rocklow19 application   Rocklow19 application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:11 pm

Name: Gabe
Ingame Name's: Rocklow19, Rocklow18, MrT-Pittythefoo, and Dr.Kavorkian
State: Oklahoma
Previous Clans: None
Why I want to join: I want to join because you guys seem like nice people I already know a couple of your members (Soulman)
I can add more excitement to the clan
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: Rocklow19 application   Rocklow19 application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:10 pm

welcome in da pub mate

u finally found the red button !!?? LOL
ps: not a good reference to know soul !! Suspect pig
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: Rocklow19 application   Rocklow19 application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 11:12 am

Well Rock...we now tell you that we have "Officially accepted your application" and welcome you to our group. Read through the instructions below and try to get them done when you get some time. If you need help with any of them feel free to PM me.
I am changing your permissions on this website and you will now have access to a few more areas of the forums.

#1. Go to the "PROFILE" button on the menu bar above. Change your website username to now include our tags [TCP] in front of your name.
** DO NOT FORGET that you will have to use the new change when logging onto the site after that.

#2. Go to the Battlefield P4F website and to the upper right of the page where your current online friends are shown. There is a little drop-down arrow there you need to click on and then go to the "add/manage friends" on the list. From that point you need to search and request [TCP]ClanTracker as a friend. This will need to be done so we can add you to the clans tracker on the main page of this site. It is nice to be able to see if any of our members are ingame when you logon to this site too. It will not be immediately activated as there is a bit of work on Swasta's part to accept the friend request and add you to the list. If this doesnt work then PM me or Swasta and we will look into it.

#2 1/2. Add (request) all the current player names from our clan to your "friends list" ingame. Everyone currently playing is listed in the tracker mentioned above.

#3. As of this moment Battlefield P4F does not have support for clans. This is said to be coming soon however. When it does we would like you to add the clan tags in front of your soldier names too. The members here we are proud to call clan mates.

#4. If you would, please go here: https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com/t12-member-info-template
Fill out as much as you would like as it is a nice way for new members to meet existing ones and vice versa.

#5. As you find time check out some of the past posts on the website. There are some semi-important stickies to be found and this can help bring you a little history as to the dysfunction the plagues this clan. What a Face
The more active you are on the website the more the others will get to know you and this can certainly be tough to do as real life tends to make it tough to do. We have no requirements or do not require any fees. (Except maybe Grandpas X-rated circus video donations...)

#6. We do currently have a TeamSpeak3 server being supplied by one of our members (thanks Rich!). We dont get to use it as often as I'd like but I know personally that my wife teases me when I'm talking to my computer and playing video games.... Shocked I usually wait till she is in bed before getting on TS. You can download the client by clicking on the banner on the main page of the site. This is also a (semi) LIVE viewer that will show if anyone is on the server. Use it as you wish and feel free to invite others.

Thats really all there is to it. Since this is your first clan I'd like to remind you that everything you do while wearing the clan tags as a member reflects upon the rest of your clan mates. We do not have a minimum age limit here but do require that members act respectful when ingame or on other forums. We are glad to have you join us and look forward to having some fun times.

WELCOME TO THE CLAN!
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
[TCP]MrAeolusC

[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: Re: Rocklow19 application   Rocklow19 application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:23 am

OMG ANOTHER 14 YR OLD!?!? IM NOT ALONE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: Rocklow19 application   Rocklow19 application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:00 am

and THAT scared me !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocklow19 application   Rocklow19 application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocklow19 application
Page 1 of 1