The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

ClockWork's Awesome Application.

Go down 
+3
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
[TCP]Soulman
ClockWorks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ClockWorks

ClockWork's Awesome Application. Empty
PostSubject: ClockWork's Awesome Application.   ClockWork's Awesome Application. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:29 pm

Your name: Nathaniel. That's all ye' need t' know.

Your InGame name: (must be accurate spelling)
USER: ClockWorks

PLAYERS: ClockWorks ( Recon.) (For BattleField Play4Free.)
GearJam (Engineer.)
TimeFrame (Medic.)
YearLong (Assault.)
Your age: 16... and a half!

Your location: The United States of Awesome.... also known as my bedroom. Or the United States of America.

Your previous clan: I have traveled many a clans, young 'uns... I have been to many clans, all succesful.

Why do you want to join us: Because I said so... but really. I believe I am a valuable asset to any clan, as I value strategy, and rather dirty humor... muahaha. I can really help you, and maybe, just maybe, you can help me become a better player.

What do you think you can add to the clan: I can add strategy, terrible humor that no one finds funny, and a good friend. Well, I don't know 'bout that last one, but that's up to you.

Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: ClockWork's Awesome Application.   ClockWork's Awesome Application. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:22 pm

Welcome to "The Pub" Nate. (Can we call ya Nate? It will possibly be the nicest thing we ever call you! Laughing )

Give us a few days to sort things out as our website service provider has been having problems lately and our normal ".com" address has been temporarily reassigned the ".info" suffix. This is apparently causing problems for some folks to get access to the website (current members not in the US).
This is the price we pay for not paying a price for the "free" website. Ahhh well.

Check back here over the next few days and try to catch one of us online in our "Chat" area.
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: ClockWork's Awesome Application.   ClockWork's Awesome Application. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Welcome mate !!
see u soon pig

ps: yep our provider is like our chief (soul) == totally drunk ... (pffffff poor team ...)
Cool Cool cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
ClockWorks

PostSubject: Re: ClockWork's Awesome Application.   ClockWork's Awesome Application. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:10 am

Why not, being called Nate ain't that bad. As for the provider problem, just give 'im a good smack upside the head. Best cure for all the world's problems.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]discoballs
Captain
[TCP]discoballs

PostSubject: Re: ClockWork's Awesome Application.   ClockWork's Awesome Application. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 1:38 pm

i more prefer calling you COCKworks in stead of nate Laughing (got a terrible sense of humor too that no one finds funny) (except soul when he's drunk)
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: ClockWork's Awesome Application.   ClockWork's Awesome Application. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 2:03 pm

poor disco !!
alone in this bad world !!
we love u mate
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major
[TCP]Grandpa

PostSubject: Re: ClockWork's Awesome Application.   ClockWork's Awesome Application. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:54 pm

There goes Disco again......suffering from penis envy
Back to top Go down
[TCP]swasta
Captain
[TCP]swasta

PostSubject: Re: ClockWork's Awesome Application.   ClockWork's Awesome Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:51 am

better a cock that works than one that doesn't
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: ClockWork's Awesome Application.   ClockWork's Awesome Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 11:04 am

swasta wrote:
better a cock that works than one that doesn't
s

HAaa HAAAAAAAAAAaaa!

(Of course...Grandpa has NO idea what a "cock that works" is like.)
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major
[TCP]Grandpa

PostSubject: Re: ClockWork's Awesome Application.   ClockWork's Awesome Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:28 pm

So by your witty retort Soul.....I assume you've had many cocks that work.? There goes TCP's don't ask, don't tell policy.

I wonder who'll be the first to ask Frenchie now
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: ClockWork's Awesome Application.   ClockWork's Awesome Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:54 pm

OMFG !!!
i have really no idea what u talkin about !!!
pfffff ..

maybe it can be a good idea to answer something to this poor NAT !!??
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Texanman48
Sergeant
[TCP]Texanman48

PostSubject: Re: ClockWork's Awesome Application.   ClockWork's Awesome Application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:30 pm

I have not seen this guy in game but he seems to be a witty and patient fellow. I would give him a yes.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: ClockWork's Awesome Application.   ClockWork's Awesome Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:41 am

Since there appears not to be a way to 'search' for a particular player in this new BFP4F (Battlefield Play 4 Free) game, the only way to try to get lucky and meet someone on a server is to let them know here on our website. I've seen Grandpa and Tex ingame a few times. There would be a HUGE advantage into using a TeamSpeak in that game. Something to think about in the future.

I also say yes to Clock, Cock, Nate or WHATEVER we are gonna call him. If he doesnt work out we can put him alone in a room with Frenchy for an hour as punishment. Twisted Evil

Now...where's my drink?

(Another yes will be enough to get permissions set and tags put on in my opinion.)
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major
[TCP]Grandpa

PostSubject: Re: ClockWork's Awesome Application.   ClockWork's Awesome Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:11 am

yes ..............if he pays the one hundred dollar entrance fee to me via paypal.........or ...............continues the proud TCP tradition of continually insulting french people.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: ClockWork's Awesome Application.   ClockWork's Awesome Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:12 am

Well...I think that is enough interest to move things along. Welcome to the clan m8. I have changed your permissions for the forum so feel free to have a peek around. Just dont look under Frenchies dress. Cool
Back to top Go down
[TCP]discoballs
Captain
[TCP]discoballs

PostSubject: Re: ClockWork's Awesome Application.   ClockWork's Awesome Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:57 am

welcome to the clan , rules are simple , drink as much as you can , talk abouth sex as much if you can (if you talk about men you do that only to frenchy)
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: ClockWork's Awesome Application.   ClockWork's Awesome Application. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 9:34 am

Welcome NAT mate !!

for the others:

ClockWork's Awesome Application. Fuckoff
Back to top Go down
ClockWorks

PostSubject: Re: ClockWork's Awesome Application.   ClockWork's Awesome Application. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 12:13 am

Well, seeing all these responses involving French insulting, penis jokes, and just tomfoolery, I would like to say thanks, and that I made the right choice joining this clan. [TCP]=SP[FR]=, that sounds like a lovely idea!
Back to top Go down
[TCP]discoballs
Captain
[TCP]discoballs

PostSubject: Re: ClockWork's Awesome Application.   ClockWork's Awesome Application. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:08 am

oh right , forgot one more thing , this summer we all go to french his bed and breakfast to drink a few crates of wine Cool Cool Very Happy .

off course , all cost are for frenchy Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ClockWork's Awesome Application.   ClockWork's Awesome Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ClockWork's Awesome Application.
Page 1 of 1