The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

DarkSonata's application :3

Go down 
+2
[TCP]Soulman
DarkSonata
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSonata

DarkSonata's application :3 Empty
PostSubject: DarkSonata's application :3   DarkSonata's application :3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:41 pm

sup guys, I was looking for a clan and =SP[FR]= invited me..... soooooo this is my application

Your name: Cris

Your InGame name: (must be accurate spelling): I only play BFP4F as of now so:
*DarkSonata - Engineer
*DarkJuanito - Scout
*EscherichiaColi - Medic
*AznStoleMyKill - Assault

Your age: just turned 22 last monday

Your location: Mexico

Your previous clan: In this game, none, in Ace Online I was with LatinHope

Why do you want to join us: got an invite from SPFR and seems like a great community

What do you think you can add to the clan: spanish classes, tacos and teamwork

I haven't talk to anyone ingame but feel free to drop me your IGNs to add you and play together :3
I think I will main my assault but I know how to play any class
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: DarkSonata's application :3   DarkSonata's application :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:52 am

TACOS?

He gets my vote! cheers

We usually dont trust SPFR's judgement of character because he is French. But...you offer TACOS!
I am going to add a friend request for you. I have been playing quite often, so I'm sure I'll get a chance to see you soon.

Be sure to check back here often so we can tell that you are serious about being a part of this "Band Of Retards"...
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: DarkSonata's application :3   DarkSonata's application :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:44 pm

omfg !!! i invited him ??!! u sure !!
lol! lol!
welcome mate and see you in game !!
Back to top Go down
DarkSonata

PostSubject: Re: DarkSonata's application :3   DarkSonata's application :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:16 pm

hahaha kinda, in the clan forums of BFP4F, I just posted a "Looking for a clan" thread and you replied..

anyways, I'll be on BFP4F tonight, I'm at work right now ):, I hope I can catch some of you online
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: DarkSonata's application :3   DarkSonata's application :3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:38 pm

héhé was joking !!

just add us as friends in BFP4F
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Texanman48
Sergeant
[TCP]Texanman48

PostSubject: Re: DarkSonata's application :3   DarkSonata's application :3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:21 pm

HELL YA!!!
It has been awhile since I had a REAL TACO. Frenchy just wants to have a change of pace. Using grease instead of lotion for his extracurricular activities.

Welcome
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: DarkSonata's application :3   DarkSonata's application :3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:08 am

affraid Shocked
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: DarkSonata's application :3   DarkSonata's application :3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:10 pm

I still havent caught up with you ingame. Have you accepted the friend requests?

We havent forgot about you.
Back to top Go down
DarkSonata

PostSubject: Re: DarkSonata's application :3   DarkSonata's application :3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:53 pm

i've only played about 2 hours in the last 2 days :S

I can't let down mah ladies you know Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: DarkSonata's application :3   DarkSonata's application :3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:29 am

A man with priorities!

Women and Tacos!! (Or was that womens tacos???)
Twisted Evil

We are in not rush around here. As a matter of fact, we have to move slow so that Grandpas old ass can keep up. We also go slow because SPFR is French. (I assume I dont have to explain that one any further... lol! )
Back to top Go down
[TCP]discoballs
Captain
[TCP]discoballs

PostSubject: Re: DarkSonata's application :3   DarkSonata's application :3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:15 am

MMMMMMMMMMMM CORONA Cool
Back to top Go down
DarkSonata

PostSubject: Re: DarkSonata's application :3   DarkSonata's application :3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:05 am

ironically, monday I went with my.. somewhat "girlfriend" (long story) to eat a couple campechanas (huge tacos with carne al pastor and bistek)

then I ate her.. nom nom nom cyclops

at what time do you play? haven't caught anyone online ):

@discoballs HEINEKEN affraid
Back to top Go down
[TCP]discoballs
Captain
[TCP]discoballs

PostSubject: Re: DarkSonata's application :3   DarkSonata's application :3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:55 am

DarkSonata wrote:
ironically, monday I went with my.. somewhat "girlfriend" (long story) to eat a couple campechanas (huge tacos with carne al pastor and bistek)

then I ate her.. nom nom nom cyclops

at what time do you play? haven't caught anyone online ):

@discoballs HEINEKEN affraid

man , dont you know heineken is pisswater , jupiler is probbably the best beer in the world , the real belgian stuff
Back to top Go down
DarkSonata

PostSubject: Re: DarkSonata's application :3   DarkSonata's application :3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:55 pm

haven't had the chance to drink jupiler, but I'd take Heineken, Pacifico, Bohemia over Corona anytime.. in Northeastern Mexico Corona is not so popular
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: DarkSonata's application :3   DarkSonata's application :3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:17 pm

Yeah...if the Mexicans wont drink that crap, I'd stay away too!!
See how much fun it will be to have another nationality represented in this clan that we can make fun of! That being said, us here gringos cant make a fucking beer to save our asses! We import all our "good" liquor.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

@Dark...as for eating your taco(s), please tell me that your quasi-girlfriend didnt have enchilada sauce with hers. silent Shocked

@Disco...HOW THE HELL YA BEEN?
Back to top Go down
[TCP]discoballs
Captain
[TCP]discoballs

PostSubject: Re: DarkSonata's application :3   DarkSonata's application :3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:41 pm

hey soulboy Very Happy , very good m8 , only very bussy at work , cause we are still promoting the ipad here , but next week i change to a store to sell apple , so its a 9 to 5 (actually to 6) job then .
i will install this freaking game tomorrow m8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major
[TCP]Grandpa

PostSubject: Re: DarkSonata's application :3   DarkSonata's application :3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:06 pm

Welcome to the clan Dark.....and just to set the record straight, I'm the only fucking sane person in this clan.

PS: Don't forget to send your $25.00 admittance fee to me via paypal at your earliest convenience

Pa

Hey Disco, do you really make much money selling apples?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkSonata's application :3   DarkSonata's application :3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DarkSonata's application :3
Page 1 of 1