The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application

Go down 
+2
[TCP]Soulman
SwEeT_ReVeNgE
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SwEeT_ReVeNgE

SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application Empty
PostSubject: SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application   SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 3:18 am

Your name: Romeo Ross
Your InGame name: -]B^A^M[-GHOST- ( but i would like to leave that and join you guys & girls Smile )
Your PB GUID: 48B125D013EF211A99548EA902E83407
Your age:17
Your location:Fort Hood, Texas
Your previous clan: I've been in numerous but the ones i can remember are ^ESF^ =TGZ= -]B^A^M[- =[HB]=
Why do you want to join us: I'm just lookin for a fun & active clan and you guys seem perfect Shocked
What do you think you can add to the clan: Well considering my experiences from other clans, I'll provide of being active(non-stop) and help this clan in leadership if needed! Wink

lol! WAIT!!! lol! Before you guys can make a decision, I would like to take this time to tell you a lil bit about myself( if you dont mind)
Well the names Romeo Ross, i was born and raised in Killeen but moved to Fort Hood( Yes i'm an army brat lol ) but anyways i have a brother that plays this game as well and he's =A-A=BloodBourne...umm I'm a cool person to crack jokes with and love to hear one! but when it comes down to seriousness then im mature on those subjects..people say im quiet sometimes but will open up once you get to know me!...

Umm well if there's anything else you would like to know...then please just ask! cyclops
THANK YOU FOR SHOWIN INTEREST IN ME!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application   SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:48 am

Background Search for : 48b125d013ef211a99548ea902e83407

1 IP's checked for accounts
Quote :

4 GUID's checked for bans and kicks
Quote :

48b125d013ef211a99548ea902e83407
694bbc0518431730a9a61b0aeed9af54
a5eabf85a1233e57dc4edde66390a715
cf7b9401c263c6c1bf6a26910ca4b636

16 Player Names found in history
Quote :

-]B^A^M[-GHOST-
=OFC=SpiritGun
=[HB]=ThE.JoKeR-
=[HB]=^ThE.JoKeR^
=]FTC[=MaSTeRsHaKe
=]FTC[=ThE.JoKeR-
ThE.JoKeR-
=A-A=BloodBourne
=[SKULL]=War_Ghost
THE_WAR_GHOST
SpiritGun
+_OnSL@uGhT_+
-cR@zii.mOnKeii.-
-Ga$.M@sK^
@l!3N+
RaCcOoNhUnTeR

0 Accounts found banned in players history
Quote :

None Found

0 Kicks found in players history
Quote :
None Found

Quote :

The above Player Background report generated by Airdale Ops Network, All Rights Reserved
You can run but you can't hide.
All information from this BackGround Report is Property of the Airdale Ops Network, any Public Posting of this information requires that this Copyright follows the report.

Quote :

Disclaimer: Results from this Background check are done via IP address, all results should be confirmed with AON if suspicious information is found
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

PostSubject: Re: SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application   SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:36 am

Sounds good to me.

Clean BG.

Sounds like a nice guy.

cheers
Back to top Go down
SwEeT_ReVeNgE

PostSubject: Re: SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application   SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:41 am

So am i good to go? What a Face
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application   SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:42 am

Hey there Romeo,

We are quite selective with who we accept into the clan. I would recommend you trying to catch some of us ingame and try to get to know some of us. TeamSpeak works well for this too. Staying active on the website is another great way to get to know the gang.

We will get back with you in the next few days with a PM.
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

PostSubject: Re: SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application   SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:45 am

Lol sorry i was a little too quick with my decision. As soul said its not how it works around here. From your application you sounded nice and all but we still need to play with you ingame and all need to vote to come to an agreement. My advise to you would be, be active on the game, even more active on the forums and within some time im guessing you should be good to go.
Back to top Go down
SwEeT_ReVeNgE

PostSubject: Re: SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application   SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:46 am

Ok well thanks i'll try and do those things What a Face
Back to top Go down
SwEeT_ReVeNgE

PostSubject: Re: SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application   SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:06 am

Oooh i forgot to ask..umm whens the best days i can catch you guys on?
Back to top Go down
[TCP]discoballs
Captain
[TCP]discoballs

PostSubject: Re: SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application   SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:00 pm

SwEeT_ReVeNgE wrote:
Oooh i forgot to ask..umm whens the best days i can catch you guys on?

when the brewery delivers the beer Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

no serious , i guess thursday i am on with soul for shure
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Carbon-

[TCP]Carbon-

PostSubject: Re: SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application   SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:11 pm

Yes we'll have to see just how much of a whooping you can handle!! XD Beany and i are usually on After 5 p.m. (eastern) on weekdays, and she adds weekend nights sometimes by herself!
Back to top Go down
[TCP]discoballs
Captain
[TCP]discoballs

PostSubject: Re: SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application   SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:39 pm

you say it carbon , whoop whoop Very Happy

(actually i just replied to test my signature lmao)
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application   SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:40 pm

Another thing to consider is to check our BattleTracker application on the left hand side of the website. If one of the (registered) members is playing somewhere, you can find where they are by clicking on their name. This assumes that you see someone playing and they arent on our server.

I am almost always on Thursday nights for sure. Usually after 8:00 or 9:00pm Eastern Standard time. (Michigan)

Reminder: All [TCP] members should get signed up on the BattleTracker. I'll make a reminder post with links to the necessary info.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application   SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:29 pm

Welcome on our forum Mate,
hope to see you on our server and kick ur ass !! geek (most of us generally play on week end)
be active here, on our chatbox, server, TS is a good thing for your recruitment (like the others told you)
pig pig
Back to top Go down
SwEeT_ReVeNgE

PostSubject: Re: SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application   SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 7:39 am

Ok will do!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application   SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:30 pm

SwEeT...we want to let you know that it will be quite some time before we make a decision on your application. We have decided we will need to get to know you a whole lot better than we do now before considering your app. I can say that if you are truly interested, stick with it and keep posting and playing with the members of this clan. I hope you understand that we are after quality, not quantity for our membership. This is NOT a denial of your app, it is meant to tell you it will take quite awhile.
Back to top Go down
SwEeT_ReVeNgE

PostSubject: Re: SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application   SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Well i appreciate it and will contine to be active...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application   SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SwEeT_ReVeNgE's Application
Page 1 of 1