The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

Shahtin's Rant

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShAhTAN1

Shahtin's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Shahtin's Rant   Shahtin's Rant Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:37 am

Can anyone except you three acttually read anything?? The old "fuck me!!" or "i'll be fucked!!" just doesen't seem to cut it.

Seriously, what has happened to you guys???

Soulman, i think i'll leave you til last.

Stephane / Frenchie........Mate if you wanted to rule the world, you were born in not just the wrong place, but the wrong time too!!

The way you went about dealing with clan members was atrocious.

You need to remember what your youth was like and make sure these kids HAVE someone to talk to!!!!!!

And make sure it's someone that actually cares!

Fury / Grandpa........mate if you didn't agree with the CHARTER why did you join?????

You made it very clear from the start that you didn't like the make up of the clan as it was.

I could continue for a long time with my questions, but i already know the answer.

Two of you have had nothing in mind from day one, except your own bent idea of reality.

Soulman..........up until these two arrived with their agest bullshit there were no major problems with anyone, of any age.

I find it hard to understand you turning your back not just on Grant or myself, but the younger members that we're supposed
to be helping.

Remember.....that was one of the main aims???

We at OAS][ have no silly posts about you guys, if anything we are moving forward. WHY the bullshit post about us????

I thought TheCornerPub was supposed to be grown up???????...............NOT!!!!!!!!!

Remove this at your pleasure, it will be posted on OAS][ in full!!!! Very Happy

Last edited by [TCP]Soulman on Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited the title only. -Soul)
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

Shahtin's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shahtin's Rant   Shahtin's Rant Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:12 am

Ok...I guess it's time to get some things straight. My intent when joining OAS (and AAO for that matter) was NOT to be a babysitter our camp counselor. I never had an issue (and still dont) with the "age" of anyone. What I DO have issues with is the poor behavior, judgement, attitudes, etc... of SOME of the members of OAS. EVERYONE knows who these people are because MANY of the members have the same issues with them and are afraid to say anything about it.
Quote :
The way you went about dealing with clan members was atrocious.

You need to remember what your youth was like and make sure these kids HAVE someone to talk to!!!!!!
Really? I have children. I'll take care of them. I do not want to "adopt" another whole fucking orphanage.

Quote :
Fury / Grandpa........mate if you didn't agree with the CHARTER why did you join?????
Well...he can speak for himself, but I will say that I joined because there WERE some mature and fun members there. When the priority became catering to snot-nosed spoiled children instead of having a group of "friends", things didnt take long do go downhill.

Quote :
We at OAS][ have no silly posts about you guys, if anything we are moving forward. WHY the bullshit post about us????
Are you SERIOUS? My God man...do you not read the shit on your own site or do you just wait for people like Mack to come running to you and say "They posted naughty things about OAS!!!" to you? I would tell you to read through the posts over the last 6 months or so, but I imagine that will be difficult since many, if not most, or them were deleted. You are posting this for ALL TO SEE at your site? How long before it is deleted? Will you only post selected parts of it?
Quote :
Remove this at your pleasure, it will be posted on OAS][ in full!!!!
Well...that doesnt happen here. It DIDNT happen when I was running the site for OAS either. That is why people SHOULD be able to see all the work that was done TRYING to keep the clan going now that SOME of the posts in the M/A area are viewable to everyone. When I talk about the "work" getting done, it was NOT work that was getting done by you. Grant was away for along time and I understand that. YOU just choose to bury your head in the sand on everything. The ONLY time you wanted to act like a M/A and say something was when you were defending some dumb-assed action of an immature clan member that NEEDED to be addressed. "Teach the kids...Help the kids...Look after the younger members..."
Personally...I got better shit to do.

You say that you guys kept things on a mature level through all this? Have you looked at your ShoutBox posts from YOUR members? I think a few of them require a bit more "counseling" or "help" from your more mature members. You can say what you'd like Steve, but the problem is that we TRIED to take care of business. How many times did YOU "take a break from AA" or "Stay out of clan matters" and leave shit up to us? The answer is MANY. Now you'd like to site there on a pulpit and preach about how you disagree with what we tried to do? Shit, man...at least we TRIED to do stuff.

Mature? I'd say we have acted quite well. I GAVE you the OAS site. I could have (and technically still can) just DELETE the whole fucking site but decided to act like an adult and do the right thing. You guys can keep on "fueling the fire" amongst yourselves if that floats your boat. Personally...I was DONE with that shit the day I left.

(Notice that there are no OAS members banned on OUR mature site? Can you say the same about OUR clan and YOUR site?)
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

Shahtin's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shahtin's Rant   Shahtin's Rant Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:29 am

I would also like to add that the "members only" post title your think you know so much about is because one of YOUR members came to our site and PM'd us with major issues over some posts he saw in the Main Admin area. After explaining and giving background leading UP to the posts, that particular member understands now. The PM starting all this did NOT tell us that ALL members had access to Main Admin area. Had to figure that out a different way. Sooo....the post that you got yourselves all worked up about was a RESPONSE to the PM's we received. Those PM's and that issue has been taken care of and everyone is happy. I would say that any other members here that think they know the story but would like to hear the other 1/2, feel free to stop by and ask. I have nothing to hide.

(We did NOT come here and start shit...even after the initial shitty PMs we got. Apparently we will not be given the same respect from some.)

NOTE: The above messages are posted on OAS site also.
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Shahtin's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shahtin's Rant   Shahtin's Rant Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:03 pm

All of this bullshit sickens me, this is the exact reason that i quit the clan. Grow up.

We don't spend our time here are TCP ranting and bitching about OAS clan, simply because we know that we are better, sure we dont have the 100,000+ members like you do and that is a good think because we wouldnt want to be over crouded with members that come and leave on the hour.

We left OAS for our own reasons, pissing and moaning about it is just pointless, drop it. now.

If you think OAS is so much better, stay on your own fucking site.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

Shahtin's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shahtin's Rant   Shahtin's Rant Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:51 pm

Quote :
If you think OAS is so much better, stay on your own fucking site.
==> i am agree !!!

don't spend ur time here mate
oas is the past for me
u r the past for me
have a nice day
Back to top Go down
ShAhTAN1

Shahtin's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shahtin's Rant   Shahtin's Rant Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:00 pm

The more you repeat it, the more you hear it, the more real it becomes eh??

Have no fear kiddies i wont be visiting to often, unlike some i can keep my word.

Nice email to Jim by the way.

Insomniac you are so full of shit you should be choking.

I like the title change too, ta.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

Shahtin's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shahtin's Rant   Shahtin's Rant Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Is this what you meant by PM'ing me and asking us to "please stop the bullshit"?
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

Shahtin's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shahtin's Rant   Shahtin's Rant Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Quote :
Insomniac you are so full of shit you should be choking.
==> nice example for a "mature" guy

TCP RULE: respect our members or be banned
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com/public-watering-hole-f1/tcp-website-server-rules-t51.htm

u have posted enough shit here = this post is locked
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major
[TCP]Grandpa

Shahtin's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shahtin's Rant   Shahtin's Rant Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Ok..this post is unlocked for all to see as long as it remains respectful and serves a purpose of calming the waters. No sense in fighting as it won't help either clan.

Now Shahtin...

Quote :

You made it very clear from the start that you didn't like the make up of the clan as it was.

I could continue for a long time with my questions, but i already know the answer.

Two of you have had nothing in mind from day one, except your own bent idea of reality.

Firstly I would like to apologize, I misinterpreted your Charter from day one and I should not have ever joined OAS
Quote :
Subject: OAS Clan Charter March 16th 2009, 8:51 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clan Charter

Membership Guidelines and Bylaws:

A Clan is a like-minded group of players coming together for the purpose of having a good time. For some, that good time is only achieved by mastery of the game and the domination of other players as well as the environment. Others are just looking for the modern equivalent of the corner bar. But the point is ultimately to enjoy yourself, and help the other members have as much fun as possible.

As a member of this Clan, we ask that you do the following. If you do not think you can hold to these guidelines, please do not accept the terms and go your way in peace. If, after joining you feel that other members are not following these guidelines, please contact an Admin/Officer.

1. No Cheating. No Hacks. No Exploits.

2. Report all suspected Cheats, Hacks and Exploits to Admin/Officer.

3. Look after NOOBS, you were a NOOB!

4. Respect all Admin/Officer rulings.

5. Download TeamSpeak client.

6. If you have TeamSpeak use it.

7. Log in at least 10 mins before schedulded start of ClanWar.

8. Help all other Clan Members when needed.

The main problem was I assumed too many things. In regards to the OAS charter, lets look at a couple of main points
1. I was on OAS server numerous times and members of OAS have used hacks and exploits. Nobody was there to uphold the charter.
2. Those individuals were reported and would rarely get more than a slap on the wrist.
3. Noobs appeared to be fun to pick on and tk the odd time
4. There was zero respect for admins

I thought OAS had great potential and could be a great place, but the leadership had no balls to do anything about it. I am completely guilty of trying to force the leaders to act by questioning the charter itself. By getting them to actually make some decisions to improve the clan, not hurt it. I find it quite amusing that you think I had my own agenda since day one. I have nothing persoanl against you Steve, as I really don't know you and we never really talked. But it was easy to see the lack of leadership skills you have, yet you were lucky to have good folks around you . If you didn't want to lead, then you should have passed it on to some of the other MA's that could. Say what you want, but I only acted in the best interests of OAS.

Grandpa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shahtin's Rant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shahtin's Rant   Shahtin's Rant Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shahtin's Rant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Corner Pub :: OLD Website Forum :: Public Watering Hole :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: