The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

Thanks guys

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
furby1

Thanks guys Empty
PostSubject: Thanks guys   Thanks guys Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 6:22 pm

I would like to thank you all for the VIP status. It's fun to play on your server, cheers Just would like to bring to your attention a couple of names this morning Jeddson and Petrolvich. They were parked outside the uncap on Dragon Valley and shooting us dead in the uncap. What is the rule for that.
Talk to you guys in game
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

Thanks guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:42 pm

No rules against it. We try to keep it relatively simple.

* No Destroying Team Vehicles
* No EXCESSIVE USE OF CAPS
* No Disrespecting Admin

At any time you can type /rules in the chat area and see the rules scroll in the admin message area.
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

Thanks guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:07 pm

welcome in da pub mate !
good game on our server = have fun and enjoy ! cheers
Back to top Go down
TooHigh2lose

Thanks guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:10 pm

I dont want to start a new thread to say the same thing, so I just want to echo Furby and say thanks!!!

I enjoy the server and it has become my new favorite!!!
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

Thanks guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:58 pm

We welcome you as well. Have enjoyed having you and the others on the server. I would also like to thank you for donating to the server! It is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

Thanks guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Thanks for donation mate !!
have fun on our server
cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Schlottman

Schlottman

Thanks guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:47 am

TCP is the best! How much should I donate? How long does VIP last?
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

Thanks guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:49 am

YES we r the best LOL
u have a paypal donate button at top left
Welcome in da PUB !! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Schlottman

Schlottman

Thanks guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:09 pm

Donated $10! Thank you TCP, and keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

Thanks guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:57 pm

Heya Schlottman,

We have received your donation and appreciate it a great deal! I also accepted your request for our Facebook page. (I did that before knowing of the donation...lol)

Welcome to the website. The next time I see you ingame I'll also give you VIP access. I do recall you shooting me often and I enjoy the challenge. See you ingame!
Back to top Go down
TooHigh2lose

Thanks guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:15 pm

theres a facebook page?

hmmmm
Back to top Go down
Schlottman

Schlottman

Thanks guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:00 pm

[TCP]Soulman wrote:
Heya Schlottman,

We have received your donation and appreciate it a great deal! I also accepted your request for our Facebook page. (I did that before knowing of the donation...lol)

Welcome to the website. The next time I see you ingame I'll also give you VIP access. I do recall you shooting me often and I enjoy the challenge. See you ingame!

Fantastic! I've had so much fun on the server! It really makes me feel good to be able to give back a little somethin' to you guys. Thanks for havin' me!

What's VIP access all about? It'll be hard for me to turn my UZI on you from this point on lol

Cool
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

Thanks guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:43 pm

thanks for donation Cool
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

Thanks guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:52 pm

VIP status lets you join the server even when its full. A non-VIP player is kicked automatically to make room. You are VIP with us now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks guys   Thanks guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks guys
Page 1 of 1