The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing

Go down 
+3
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
[TCP] Ruckus67
[TCP]Soulman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing   Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 5:58 pm

Well, I just received a beta key for the Closed Beta testing of Ghost Recon Online. This was one of the more promising possibilities for a replacement and/or addition to our current limited gaming lineup. The trailers looked pretty good. I have now downloaded the game client and signed up on the forums.

Apparently I have just missed the end of "Phase 1" testing and the server(s) are now offline until they roll out "Phase 2" which will see a host of updates to the game and interface. They have removed their non-disclosure agreement rules and there are quite a few videos available that show ingame play.

I will try to post some feedback and (hopefully) cool pics and videos of what I see there.

If anyone is interested, I think you can still sign up for a possible beta key on the website.

Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
[TCP] Ruckus67

[TCP] Ruckus67

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing   Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:14 pm

I applied.We shall see.Looks good.
Very Happy Very Happy Cool Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing   Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:37 pm

I will try it too
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major
[TCP]Grandpa

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing   Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:47 am

I applied as well. I figured you guys would need an easy target to shoot at.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]MrAeolusC

[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing   Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:50 pm

I also applied... matbe now i can finally snipe without being found so easily Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Silence4All
Sergeant
[TCP]Silence4All

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing   Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:30 pm

I applied also. Would love to start playing around again. Just havnt found a game to suit my fancy...lol I'd like to know what the sys. requirements are. I registered in the forums, but didnt find a set answer.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Kjagger

[TCP]Kjagger

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing   Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:31 pm

have one , havent loaded game yet
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Silence4All
Sergeant
[TCP]Silence4All

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing   Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:12 am

Got a beta key yesterday, Got the game loaded just waiting on server to come online so I can check it out. I have an xtra key to give out if anyone needs it.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing   Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:59 pm

I had a chance to play for about 20 mins this past weekend. As with any new game, being new meant I had my ass handed to me on the server. I did notice it has built in VOIP comm available. The graphic quality appeared very good. The controls were different enough that I wasnt able to actually kill anyone. (Couldnt find my weapons I needed fast enough)

It looks promising I think. Many similarities to other play for free games. Looks like you can purchase upgrades (surprise). I'll post more as the server becomes available and I get time to play.
Back to top Go down
[TCP] Ruckus67

[TCP] Ruckus67

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing   Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:39 pm

Just got my key today.hopefully i will have time to check it out this weekend.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]MrAeolusC

[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing   Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:38 am

i also applied but havnt gotten my key :/
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing   Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:01 am

same here
need to wait
== MERDE !!
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major
[TCP]Grandpa

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing   Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 9:52 am

Here is my extra key for whoever wants it:

GRN-XH3U-WGGG-D76E-FECY
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing   Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 2:53 pm

any news from this new game ?
I still can't play !!

"U r in the beta queue" Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing   Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:58 am

I think the server is online all the time now. I havent played it much since I have been pretty busy. I'm starting a 4 day holiday weekend right now and will give it a shot at some point this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing   Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Recon Online Beta Testing
Page 1 of 1