The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

Server OFFLINE for 24 hours.

Go down 
+3
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
[TCP] Ruckus67
[TCP]Soulman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

Server OFFLINE for 24 hours. Empty
PostSubject: Server OFFLINE for 24 hours.   Server OFFLINE for 24 hours. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Our server will be turned OFF for 24 hours in protest of EA's recent backdoor sex on its paying community. I imagine this will not accomplish much but there are a few other clans doing the same thing.
I will be restarting the server 24 hours from now. The map rotation will go back into effect with Dalian included in our lineup.

There will be some decision making to do in the next few weeks. If nothing changes with EA's recent move with the weapons then I do not think we should be renewing our server rental. If that happens then the money we have in the PayPal account will remain there until we find another game the clan can play together and rent a server for IT instead.

Please post all comments and suggestions.
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
[TCP] Ruckus67

[TCP] Ruckus67

PostSubject: Re: Server OFFLINE for 24 hours.   Server OFFLINE for 24 hours. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Agreed..On all points..Downloading ARMAII a free fps now.will let you know.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: Server OFFLINE for 24 hours.   Server OFFLINE for 24 hours. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:25 pm

hooah to that soul !

and YES if one of you find another great game = i'm moving !!
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Smokecola

[TCP]Smokecola

PostSubject: Re: Server OFFLINE for 24 hours.   Server OFFLINE for 24 hours. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:45 pm

Can I fly things in ARMA2?
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: Server OFFLINE for 24 hours.   Server OFFLINE for 24 hours. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:17 pm

I tried ARMA and didnt like it for some reason. Dont really remember why. I think you can fly things there. If someone else is enjoying it, post that and I'll try it again.
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
[TCP]Kjagger

[TCP]Kjagger

PostSubject: Re: Server OFFLINE for 24 hours.   Server OFFLINE for 24 hours. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:53 pm

we all could try world of tanks santa
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Smokecola

[TCP]Smokecola

PostSubject: Re: Server OFFLINE for 24 hours.   Server OFFLINE for 24 hours. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:52 am

ARMA2 Wasn't too bad actually, I'm unclear if I'm playing with the right specs though. In my opinion it seemed very demanding so there was major screen lag.

I liked world of tanks, but ... seems that this is a major pay to be good f2p game. I played it on release and very quickly was an underdog cause I wasn't willing to pay for upgrades.

Does anyone miss bf1942 ? lol
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: Server OFFLINE for 24 hours.   Server OFFLINE for 24 hours. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:28 am

i am playing since 3-4 years to this game
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolfenstein:_Enemy_Territory
http://www.splashdamage.com/wolfet#/screens_wet/005_tb.jpg
it is like americas army and BFP4F
very simple and funny
with maps and missions
old but efficient (like 'pa LOL)
Back to top Go down
[TCP]MrAeolusC

[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: Re: Server OFFLINE for 24 hours.   Server OFFLINE for 24 hours. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:35 pm

I still play world of tanks, cola lol but i havn't used any cash on the game yet xP''

I still have BF 1942 o.o jus not the game engine to allow multiplayer play x)
Back to top Go down
WaylandH

PostSubject: Re: Server OFFLINE for 24 hours.   Server OFFLINE for 24 hours. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:37 pm

I went back to tool in BFH and I didn't last 5 mins. Just didn't enjoy it anymore.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]MrAeolusC

[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: Re: Server OFFLINE for 24 hours.   Server OFFLINE for 24 hours. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:39 pm

i still play BFH jus out of bordem,,, always used my extra unpaid Battlefunds on that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server OFFLINE for 24 hours.   Server OFFLINE for 24 hours. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server OFFLINE for 24 hours.
Page 1 of 1