The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

another deep thought

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[TCP]Kjagger

[TCP]Kjagger

another deep thought Empty
PostSubject: another deep thought   another deep thought Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:34 pm

time travel will never be possible, cause wouldn't we know it Cool
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: another deep thought   another deep thought Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:54 pm

omfg !! too deep for me
(>> that what HE said LOL !!!)
Back to top Go down
[TCP]tArDiS

[TCP]tArDiS

PostSubject: Re: another deep thought   another deep thought Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:21 pm

You are mistaken, time travel is posible, and we arleady know how to do it, but at this time, we are unable to.

If you travel at the speed of light, it distorts time, with out going into the details to deep, if a "space ship" travels at the speed of light to and from a destination, it affects the time line, when the ship returns, it would find that everyone else has aged by a certain amount of years, while anyone on the ship, would have aged slower.

This has already been proven with the Space shuttle, as it travels some where around 20K to 35K mph. All clocks/watches on the shuttle, differ from the clocks on earth. Only by a small amount, but it still differs. Once we come up with a new form of fuel/matter to propel such ships further out into space, the difference will only increase, and time will be altered in such a way that those on the ship, will age different than those still on earth.

How's that for deep.

If you don't believe me, Google it, and I'm sure you will find what I'm talking about. I say a special on just such a thing on Discovery Channel where they covered all sorts of things, like black holes, worm holes, and time travel.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: another deep thought   another deep thought Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:12 pm

I time travel every weekend.

If you drink enough rum and coke (or whatever potent beverage you choose), you reach a point where a time warp occurs after too many drinks. Typically this will warp you into the next afternoon. The side effects of time travel can be rather unpleasant leaving you with an enormous headache, very bad thirst, and sometimes wearing womens panties. I have tried numerous searches on Google but have not found a reference of Einstein addressing these issues. Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another deep thought   another deep thought Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another deep thought
Page 1 of 1