The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

Friend Needs some help...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[TCP]MrAeolusC

[TCP]MrAeolusC

Friend Needs some help... Empty
PostSubject: Friend Needs some help...   Friend Needs some help... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:30 am

Hey guys a friend of mine by the name of 99Fletch3 keeps getting removed from punkbuster shortly joining a server... he doesnt have any kind of hack or bot or anything, but im guessing its either a connection issue or something like that but he says its happening on every server he joins so i doubt connection is the issue...

Any help for this guy?
Back to top Go down
taneater

PostSubject: Re: Friend Needs some help...   Friend Needs some help... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:33 am

Please it would help me a lot i don't know why it has been happening but this is the third day it has been happening to me and it didn't start until the second time i opened the client, i played 2games talked to MrAeolus and then tried to get back on and PB kept kicking me
Back to top Go down
[TCP]ltcmdrsprizz324

PostSubject: Re: Friend Needs some help...   Friend Needs some help... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:05 am

I've had this problem before .One of the things u can try is deleting ur entire punkbuster folder (all of it) then reload it being sure u have the latest updates. Be to include bfp4f ,it has an area to search for games then highlite it and update . If that doesn't work you may have to delete the bfp4f game folder and the registries for it in ur registry file . I think it's regedit ,type that into ur RUN area and it take u to ur registry then .Press [WINDOWSKEY] + [R], the "Run..." dialog will open
Type regedit and press [RETURN] or click on OK
Inside the "Registry Editor", navigate to the appropriate "folder", according to your OS's architecture:
For 32bit Windows:
Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield Play4Free

For 64bit Windows:
Code:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Electronic Arts\EA Games\Battlefield Play4Free
Delete the Battlefield Play4Free "folder".
Try to install again. If it doesn't work, you need to restart your PC, since some registry changes are only applied after a restart
Back to top Go down
wth

wth

PostSubject: Re: Friend Needs some help...   Friend Needs some help... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:20 am

Would have to know the exact error or kick message he's getting to be any help as it could be anything causing it.
Back to top Go down
http://spotterclan.com/smf/index.php
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: Friend Needs some help...   Friend Needs some help... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:32 am

Punkbuster logs all kicks and warnings. I'm at work right now so i can't research it. I think its something like pb.log as a file name located in the punkbuster folder. Need to find out why it is kicking.
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
wth

wth

PostSubject: Re: Friend Needs some help...   Friend Needs some help... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 12:22 pm

Yeah Soul it will be in the clients pbcl.txt.If he's using xp it will be in the clients pb folder for the game but for Vista and win 7 it will be located elsewhere.Just get him to check his P4free client pb folder and it should say where its redirecting the pbcl.text file to..
Back to top Go down
http://spotterclan.com/smf/index.php
taneater

PostSubject: Re: Friend Needs some help...   Friend Needs some help... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:13 pm

Thanks for the help but none of it worked i think its because of my connection for some reason :/ could it also be because of my rank since im only rank 1?
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: Friend Needs some help...   Friend Needs some help... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:56 am

Its not because of your rank. None of the servers have the ability to set minimum rank requirements yet. It certainly can be because of a bad connection though.
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend Needs some help...   Friend Needs some help... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friend Needs some help...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Corner Pub :: OLD Website Forum :: Public Watering Hole-
Jump to: