The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

The tale of the flying humvee

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ExLax

The tale of the flying humvee Empty
PostSubject: The tale of the flying humvee   The tale of the flying humvee Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 7:49 pm

So I'm standing around B on the Karkand map looking towards D when out of the blue a Humvee flew over at high speed (sort of in the direction of C to B and kept going). The other strange thing was that it set off mines as it traveled overhead. Anyone ever see such a thing or do I need to drink more. Cool
Back to top Go down
cudaman70

PostSubject: Re: The tale of the flying humvee   The tale of the flying humvee Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:30 am

I say u need to drink more Cool
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: The tale of the flying humvee   The tale of the flying humvee Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:10 pm

I've seen that type of thing quite a few times. Flying tanks, jeeps, etc...

Its when you have a temporary connection issue with the server. (lag spike)
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
[TCP]Kjagger

[TCP]Kjagger

PostSubject: Re: The tale of the flying humvee   The tale of the flying humvee Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 2:57 pm

that happens to me alot too. only on Saturday nights with Capt and coke in hand affraid
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major
[TCP]Grandpa

PostSubject: Re: The tale of the flying humvee   The tale of the flying humvee Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 7:43 pm

I saw a flying howitzer sail over my head about 400 feet up.....landing was kind of a splat type affair. Someone kinda forgot to attach the chute to the pallet. Was a pleasant way to break the daily boredom but the air force refused an encore performance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tale of the flying humvee   The tale of the flying humvee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tale of the flying humvee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Corner Pub :: OLD Website Forum :: Public Watering Hole-
Jump to: