The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

Ahhh the lovely world we live in

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major
[TCP]Grandpa

Ahhh the lovely world we live in Empty
PostSubject: Ahhh the lovely world we live in   Ahhh the lovely world we live in Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:01 am

Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the lovely world we live in   Ahhh the lovely world we live in Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:49 am

lol poor granpa ! more work for u !! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major
[TCP]Grandpa

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the lovely world we live in   Ahhh the lovely world we live in Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:24 am

Can't find much information on it....I know Germany has been selling Israel Dolphin subs for the last ten years so it wouldn't surprise me that it's true. If you don't have the right kind of ordnance to launch a nuke you're in a bit of a bind. These dolphins are pretty ordnance specific.

We need to ask Alex if his boys in the sandbox are playing nice Smile

This whole thing with Iran is going to get real messy real quick.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the lovely world we live in   Ahhh the lovely world we live in Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:58 pm

I predict Syria next. It won't be soon, but I bet it happens.
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major
[TCP]Grandpa

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the lovely world we live in   Ahhh the lovely world we live in Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 3:32 pm

All depends on how much Syria and Iran keep their noses out of Iraq. Whoever pulls too hard there will be the first to be dealt with I think. I bet there's lots of ulcers flaring up in Washington trying to figure out what to do with Israel.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the lovely world we live in   Ahhh the lovely world we live in Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:23 pm

hey guys, we don't care about iran, irak or syria
world ended in 2012 so ...
Cool Shocked affraid
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the lovely world we live in   Ahhh the lovely world we live in Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:03 pm

[TCP]Grandpa wrote:
All depends on how much Syria and Iran keep their noses out of Iraq. Whoever pulls too hard there will be the first to be dealt with I think. I bet there's lots of ulcers flaring up in Washington trying to figure out what to do with Israel.

I say let the Israelis do what they think is necessary to protect themselves.

If you had a neighbor who kept telling you "I'm gonna shoot you in the head soon!" and repeated this OFTEN, tell me you wouldnt be a bit nervous. When that same neighbor got a shipment in the mail and unwrapped the package on his front porch you'd be checkin' him out by looking out your window. When you noticed that package was an AK47 assault rifle with plenty of ammo, then you'd maybe consider being proactive in your defense. ESPECIALLY when you have notified the police (I'm referring to the US) and they tell you "Dont worry about it...", you'd HAVE to take things into your own hands.

God bless them crazy, tough-assed folks in Israel!
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major
[TCP]Grandpa

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the lovely world we live in   Ahhh the lovely world we live in Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:23 am

Not going to bite.......
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the lovely world we live in   Ahhh the lovely world we live in Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:15 pm

I will read between the lines. lol
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the lovely world we live in   Ahhh the lovely world we live in Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:36 pm

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
TooHigh2lose

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the lovely world we live in   Ahhh the lovely world we live in Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:22 pm

I just wanted to add that Israeli women are hot!

Went to Haifa many years ago, Id love to go back single again haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the lovely world we live in   Ahhh the lovely world we live in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahhh the lovely world we live in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Corner Pub :: OLD Website Forum :: Public Watering Hole-
Jump to: