Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

Share | 

3 musketeers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: 3 musketeers   Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:11 pm

WE got 3 guys that join our server around this time of this post, by the names of

Apekiller2 Airsoftluke3150 anonymousplaya (misspelled ^^)/ economics

They join when the servers are pretty much empty, and jus merely screw around instead of playing the game as they should, basically putting me and maybe a couple others against the rest of the team trying to keep the bases....

And on a seperate note, i would have tried to kick them myself but my admin powers keep disappearing, it worked when u were on soul, but wen the server crashed they disappeared again so u should look into that when u have the time ^^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TCP]Soulman
Major

PostSubject: Re: 3 musketeers   Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Your admin commands not working are my fault. I've had some computer problems over the last few days. The last of which is that my power supply (cord) stopped working. I've been sharing the power cord to the wifes computer. This means there have been times where my admin panel isnt running which stops everyones admin commands.

I've got a new one on its way in the mail. Should be here in a few days.

I also do not think that (after a warning or two) it would be wrong to remove people simply screwing around if you are attempting to play a serious round on the server. I know we've all messed around at times but that generally is when the server is empty.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Re: 3 musketeers   Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:15 am

Stop slacking Soul and get with the program. I'd hate to have to ban you due to incompetence

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 musketeers   

Back to top Go down

3 musketeers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Corner Pub :: OLD Website Forum :: The Game Room :: Battlefield Play4Free-
Jump to: