http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

Share | 

Mortars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major

PostSubject: Mortars   Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:10 pm

From now on I've decided to piss people off till EAsy makes it right. I've been using the mortar boosters as much as possible to the annoyance of everyone. These things are ridiculous and should be removed from the game completely.

If you have a decent team you can win almost every round. Bomb the shit out of an obj and have the troops sweep in to catch the last spawners before you've sealed their fate. I don't run out of ammo anymore with my fucking PAID weapon because I just spam mortars now. It sucks for all.....blame EAsy not me. Smile Smile

If only I can find a good driver to toodle me around places, drink scotch, and spam my mortars with me while booting around the maps

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TCP]Soulman
Major

PostSubject: Re: Mortars   Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:06 pm

I would drive ya Pa but it takes too hands to handle my BOOTED NOOB TUBE!

BRING THE RAIN!!!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
WaylandH

PostSubject: Re: Mortars   Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Bravo. I hate booster mortars, but so long as EA holds our guns hostage.... fire away!

Hard to believe been 2 weeks without playing already. If the US could just let me play online poker again, I could keep busy. Man always keeping me down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TCP]Kjagger

PostSubject: Re: Mortars   Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:49 am

Sweet deal Grand, love the plan. i will get Kmcgee level up to get strike to do the same.
im a great drunk driver, good thing all the vech. have allison transmission in them, or i would spill my drink Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mortars   

Back to top Go down

Mortars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Corner Pub :: OLD Website Forum :: Public Watering Hole-
Jump to: