The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

My email to Branzone, our server provider.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

My email to Branzone, our server provider. Empty
PostSubject: My email to Branzone, our server provider.   My email to Branzone, our server provider. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:32 pm

I have written this email to our server provider, Branzone Inc.

Quote :
To Branzone, Inc.:

I regret to announce that in light of EAsy's recent deceptive business practices for BattleField Play4Free customers that had purchased PERMANENT weapons for the game by substituting them with substandard and inferior replacements, I may not be renewing our server rental at the beginning of the month.
This is in no part because of any action on Branzone's part. I have been quite satisfied with your server and your service. As of right now, EAsy's development team for the game say they are on vacation until the beginning of the year. If they get back and resolve this issue before our "lease" is up on your server I will renew the lease for another month. If not, myself and my gaming clan will no longer play Battlefield Play4Free.

If there is any way you can postpone shutting down the server by something like a week this would give more than adequate time for us to see if EAsy's staff has any intention of fixing this matter. If you are unable to do this I completely understand.
Business must come first.

Either way, if and when our clan finds ourselves in need of renting another gaming server I will certainly check out Branzone first.

Thank you for you time and Happy Holiday.

Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

My email to Branzone, our server provider. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My email to Branzone, our server provider.   My email to Branzone, our server provider. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:17 am

HOOAH !! cheers
Back to top Go down

My email to Branzone, our server provider.
Page 1 of 1