Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

Share | 

Wat can i say?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: Wat can i say?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:03 am

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=217401551670186&set=a.191660187577656.46646.100002010292658&type=1&theater

ok ok link to my EPIC Motar Strke raping ownage on karkand................ Blame Wat ya'll want .. this s how a recon plays the game my friends

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Cool Cool

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TCP]T0wel

PostSubject: Re: Wat can i say?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:24 pm

Our score was pretty close on that game...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TCP]tArDiS

PostSubject: Re: Wat can i say?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:19 pm

Very nice KDR

To bad you had to sit back in some far away corner to get it done. Look at the rest of your teams score, pathetic. I"m sure they appreciated your help, o wait, that's right, you can't help hiding on a roof top back in some corner. lolololololol

It is a nice KDR, I can't take that away from ya, just a lousy way to get it. I was playing in the Texas Shootout Server, (I rather like their settings and map rotation, and I play there when the hacker snowXz is playing on our server, I refuse to play with him), and the Recon d00d was sitting back in his teams spawn, (you know, where the opposing side can't get to him. b/c you get the "Hey man, don't go there unless you wanna get lit up!!" speech). That was rather frustrating, and he was doing the same thing, bombing the piss out of the flags, not really even shooting anyone. But I always find a way to get to players like that, and I would kill him with a pistol. lolol

Nice job though, can't take away from it, it's not like Recon is supposed to be in the trenches. But you have to admit, after the Mortar strikes are wound up so high, it takes away any skill needed to achieve such a score/KDR. I bet you didn't even break a sweat, sitting around waiting on it to reload. lolol

Nice job. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: Re: Wat can i say?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:37 pm

lol tardis i wasn't using my same old m95 and hiding on roof, i was rushing around with mortar strike and VSS, with my SVU-A......... It isn't my fault most of their team ws bunch up in the flag areas, willing to die from the hell that fell from the sky,,, i did capture flags, i did keep the enemy from capturing the flags that i was near to...... why did we lose?

Well we lost due to the fact that i almost carried the whole god damn team on my shoulders lol we lost 989 to 1000.... idk if ur calling me a stats padder or simply not a teamplayers, but i can tell ya i helped my team the best i could by suppressing the enemy with my auto snipers, and completely removing them from the flags with my mortar strikes so our team could simply run in and take the flags.... something they weren't quite good at Smile bounce

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TCP]Soulman
Major

PostSubject: Re: Wat can i say?   Sun Dec 11, 2011 6:50 pm

No, it isnt the same as doing it with a knife and m9, however it WAS done with a method available to any player. No different than C4 or RPG thats used effectively. There will always be people who dont like it.

Helluva K/D....

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wat can i say?   

Back to top Go down

Wat can i say?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Corner Pub :: OLD Website Forum :: The Game Room-
Jump to: