The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

The New shoutbox

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[TCP]tArDiS

[TCP]tArDiS

The New shoutbox Empty
PostSubject: The New shoutbox   The New shoutbox Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:55 pm

It's getting old to have to "log in" everytime I want to leave a shout. Sad And now, I can't leave one at all. It tells me I have to reply to the "mail" sent. I have done that once already, it worked for day, now, it's telling me to do it again, but not sending me the mail. I clicked on the "confirm link" from the last time, and it says it's expired.

What's going on? scratch
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

The New shoutbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New shoutbox   The New shoutbox Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Hmm...if you have entered you email address and confirmed it then you should be good. I notice you have posted in the Shoutbox 4 hours ago. Safe to assume you got it fixed? Do you have your browser set to delete cookies when exiting?
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
[TCP]tArDiS

[TCP]tArDiS

The New shoutbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New shoutbox   The New shoutbox Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:29 pm

That's what I'm saying, I have already gone through the whole log in process, but now it's telling me to do it again, in which case it does not send me the mail. I can not post in the box. Sad

Answer is no to the cookies, this is not my PC. My pc will not run the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New shoutbox Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New shoutbox   The New shoutbox Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New shoutbox
Page 1 of 1