The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

Coming soon Ghost recon online

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[TCP]Kjagger

[TCP]Kjagger

Coming soon Ghost recon online Empty
PostSubject: Coming soon Ghost recon online   Coming soon Ghost recon online Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:44 am

Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon Ghost recon online   Coming soon Ghost recon online Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:52 am

Yeahh....will definitely be checkin' this one out...
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
[TCP]tArDiS

[TCP]tArDiS

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon Ghost recon online   Coming soon Ghost recon online Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:32 pm

I can't seem to get the link to work for me. Sad I'll search it and have a look.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six, was my first taste of FPS online. Played at a community called MPlayer, or MSN.zone. But it was the follow up, Rouge Spear, that really hooked me. I can't explain how many hours, 8-34 depending on the what day of the week, and if I had to work the next day. But even if I worked, I spent 6-8 hours every day playing, on 56k. Shocked Yea, that's right, 56k. Ghost recon came out after a while, but didn't really get anywhere. It was a revloutionary design in the way it played comapred to Rouge Spear, and not the most user friendly. It never really took off.

I went from Rouge spear, to Counter Strike, to Soldier of Fortune 2 (which is by far still my favorite game to play online of all time). Started on Medal of Honor, (the first one), then migrated to Call of Duty (the first one), and have played most of them since. Still play CoD4, MW2, but don't have the system to play anything newer. I played some Combat Arms, which is free to play, as well as some Cross Fire, which is nearly the same. Now I have stumbled across this F4P, and am checking it out. I have played some BF Bad Company 2 on PS3, but just never really got into it. I prefer small maps, with a lot of run and gun. It's taking me some time to adjust to type of tactics it takes to play successfully on BF, compared to more conventional game forms I have evolved from. Smile
Back to top Go down
[TCP]MrAeolusC

[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon Ghost recon online   Coming soon Ghost recon online Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:46 am

Awesome! i loved the ghost recon series and always have cool they got an online version free to play? ^^
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Smokecola

[TCP]Smokecola

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon Ghost recon online   Coming soon Ghost recon online Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:56 am

Looks awesome ! Imagine Rukus in stealth mode lol ! but what ?! no migs ....
Back to top Go down
[TCP]MrAeolusC

[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon Ghost recon online   Coming soon Ghost recon online Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:18 am

oh hell... stealthy ruckus??????? god dam bad enough he can run around without being seen D:

and lol aww poor u no migs xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming soon Ghost recon online   Coming soon Ghost recon online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming soon Ghost recon online
Page 1 of 1