The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

Boogy's Application

Go down 
+2
[TCP]Soulman
Boogyman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Boogyman

Boogy's Application Empty
PostSubject: Boogy's Application   Boogy's Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:00 pm

Your real name: Daniel L.

Your InGame name: BoogyXFP,BoogymanXFP

Your age:15

Your location: California , United States

Your previous clans: Teampain,EGo,DG To many to count

Why do you want to join us: Friend from real life referred me Aeolus. And because i need a clan with friendly people.

What do you think you can add to the clan: Graphic Design , Video Exposure , Web Design , Veteran in Computer Gaming and Knowledge. and 3 years of Management Experience. Thats about it lol.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: Boogy's Application   Boogy's Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:56 pm

3 years management experience? You were the manager of something/someone at the age of 12? I must hear more. study
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
Boogyman

PostSubject: ye   Boogy's Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 7:17 pm

Yes well its apart of my life story. the area i grewup in isnt very well Good. i matured at a young age and started working on huge projects with C++ and SQL i never did learn C++ but i learned how to manage a MySQL Database. i maintained a server running at peak performance for a total of 2 years and a half. i never went outside because of my brother. he was a drug addict. but yes i have been a server manager for 3 years in total ranging from Home Servers to Enterprise Dedicated Box's and ive worked with Linux and Windows Server 2003 and 2008 >.>
Back to top Go down
[TCP]MrAeolusC

[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: Re: Boogy's Application   Boogy's Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 9:40 pm

awww it seems daniel finally put up an application... and u have all dat experience?? wtf u never told me dis shit at school Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Boogy's Application   Boogy's Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:27 pm

So much stuff i leave out of my personal life. the more i expose the more people will be trying to cut me down. my parents do a damn good job. if people in real life knew i have this knowledge. nerd would be coming to mind. lol and because i dont want SGM to ask me to fix his computer LOL XP
Back to top Go down
[TCP]MrAeolusC

[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: Re: Boogy's Application   Boogy's Application Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:59 pm

ya makes sence... and lmfao!!! i know right CSM will be like HEY, COME FIX MY COMPUTER or soem sht lol in like the middle of class
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major
[TCP]Grandpa

PostSubject: Re: Boogy's Application   Boogy's Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:52 am

but the question is.......can you play nice with farm animals?
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: Boogy's Application   Boogy's Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:23 pm

welcome in da pub !

c++ and sql at 12 yo = omfg !!
i'm 36 and still not understood anything to that !! pig pirat
select * from pub where notdrunk="1" and notold="0" order by uglyname desc
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: Boogy's Application   Boogy's Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:44 pm

Uh...if you came here hoping this would be an escape from ridicule then you might want to reconsider. We find GREAT enjoyment in finding open wounds and pouring salt in them! This is especially true if you are French.

The only C++ and SQL that I personally know is what spews out when I'm a bit too drunk and my forhead falls to the keyboard generating copious amounts of text gibberish. Some of my best work is produced that way. I think I hacked the Department of Defense welcome center website doing that one time....
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
[TCP]MrAeolusC

[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: Re: Boogy's Application   Boogy's Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 5:16 pm

God dam u all get more hammered then i can imagine... well...... now that i think about it thats not true >.<

But judgeing by ur story soul thats alot of rum,,, bet u go for more drinks everytime o.O
Back to top Go down
Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Boogy's Application   Boogy's Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Well Your SQL Query is a bit off but acceptable. xP. C++ and SQL are my weakpoints i worked on Java alot more then that to. case switches and if and else statements are pretty fun. i usually code just for trial and error cause its fun to see it work then u destroy it and make it better. lol
Back to top Go down
[TCP]discoballs
Captain
[TCP]discoballs

PostSubject: Re: Boogy's Application   Boogy's Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 3:47 am

[TCP]=SP[FR]= wrote:
welcome in da pub !

c++ and sql at 12 yo = omfg !!
i'm 36 and still not understood anything to that !! pig pirat
select * from pub where notdrunk="1" and notold="0" order by uglyname desc

off course you dont understand that on your 36 age , you seems to forget that you are french Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boogy's Application   Boogy's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boogy's Application
Page 1 of 1