Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

Share | 

Black Prophecy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: Black Prophecy   Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:59 am

Hey Whats up clannies, i recently found and downloaded a Game called Black prophecy i think u all should have a look at.

It's one of those Free-Roaming type games With PvP Directly Integrated Within the PvE of the game itself.

It's a Free Multiplayer Fast Paced Space Action Dogfighting type Game that just Came out to US open beta, It is basically like most people that are currently playing it are saying, the best graphics and story line of any free game they have tried before it, U can purchase skills, upgrade your own Space Ship to your liking, and even save up money to create a clan and own a clan space station.

All in all if ur like your truely and like to do some Dog Fighting and are tired of running on the ground, Try out this game or at least check it out via this link. Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl7oxflitKA

P.S. It would be cool to spread out this clan into that game,,, but ill only do it if soul feels it's nesessary... Just a thought im not tryin to beg anyone here ^.^
cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TCP]swasta
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Black Prophecy   Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:37 am

Look like Freelancer.

I heard grinding... No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TCP]Soulman
Major

PostSubject: Re: Black Prophecy   Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:34 am

I am a sci-fi junkie. I do like playing that type of game on occasions just for the change of scenery.

As for the clan spreading into that game...I encourage anyone to spread our clan tags into any game they want. I dont know how many will choose to try it but its always worth a shot doing exactly what you just did. Post it here for the others to check out.
I'll download it and take a peek but I think what Swamabama was trying to say is that it looks like a possible clunky beta. Anyway, I'll give my review of it when I get a chance to try it out.

BFP4F has been crashing the last few days and I'm finding it hard to get back into AA because of the amount of time I am WAITING for a new round. (A bit rusty I think...)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
[TCP]Silence4All
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Black Prophecy   Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:10 pm

The last update for BFP4F is pretty unstable for me too. It loads up & just before loading the map it quits to desktop. I have had AA installed for awhile now, loaded it up once...lol I. willing to play anything at this point. Even Rocketbowl is starting to look fun to play again Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: Re: Black Prophecy   Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:50 am

Eh apparently it takes a while to get what u need to create a clan in "Black Prrophecy"
Gotta be level 14, and need 20,000 Credits -.-
I have the Credits but im merely level 9, soo if imma start a clan in "Black Prophecy", it gonna take me a week or two of practically hours of playing just to make level 14 lol (Leveling up takes a looooong time mission only give like 300-1000 Exp upon completion, and take like 10+ minutes each, and Exp to next level is like 6k more Exp or whatever)
Sooo ya to spread the Clan over there give me like a week or so then be ready for people puttin up applications Razz,, And If Soul don't want to many people tryin to apply,,, then i guess ill jus have members for Black Prophecy only and limit the amount of people tryin to apply on the website..... Maybe ill ahve just the Lt. or higher Ranks come apply on the website once i get the clan setup Razz (And ill make sure the people that may apply on the website are above the age of 16 Razz)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TCP]swasta
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Black Prophecy   Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:59 am

So grinding that is, then. Sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: Re: Black Prophecy   Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:38 am

Hey,, the fun gameplay makes up for the grinding so get over it -.-"

XD