The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

Gunstriker31 Application

Go down 
+2
[TCP]MrAeolusC
Gunstriker31
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunstriker31

Gunstriker31 Application Empty
PostSubject: Gunstriker31 Application   Gunstriker31 Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:17 am

Your real name:John

Your InGame name: Gunstriker31

Your age:12

Your location:USA/Georgia

Your previous clans:None

Why do you want to join us: I like battlefieldplay4free and i got a friend on it

What do you think you can add to the clan: I might be helpful engineer
Back to top Go down
[TCP]MrAeolusC

[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: Re: Gunstriker31 Application   Gunstriker31 Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:22 am

GUN! It's been awhile! Very Happy Very Happy

Well EVERYONE this is Gunstriker31 He is a good friend of mine who i have played Numerous games with!

Also I convince him to join and everything as its been awhile since we had talked Razz Razz
I'm not an Admin here so i can't say ur in dis lovely clan, but i can say I hope soul thinks u good nuff to join! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: Gunstriker31 Application   Gunstriker31 Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:53 pm

welcome in da pub mate
soulman will answer you soon
but u will have to play and/or speak (on TS) with one of us
good point for you (or not), you are a friend of der clown !!! LOL !!

pirat pig
Back to top Go down
[TCP]MrAeolusC

[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: Re: Gunstriker31 Application   Gunstriker31 Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:43 pm

>:O is der a problem wit the clown!??!! I DEMAND TO KNOW!! >:O

lol jus kidding xD
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: Gunstriker31 Application   Gunstriker31 Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Gunstriker31 Application Ronald-McDonald-CLown-JokePeacocks
Back to top Go down
[TCP]MrAeolusC

[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: Re: Gunstriker31 Application   Gunstriker31 Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:00 pm

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: Gunstriker31 Application   Gunstriker31 Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 3:45 am

Hello Gun and welcome to our humble abode. We appreciate your interest in the clan and have a few requirements that need to be taken care of before we move on.
First, be sure to read both of these posts:
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com/charter-f19/tcp-charter-t9.htm
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com/t46-tcp-rules-and-regulations#191
Some of the things listed in the rules and regulations will be game specific and possibly not apply to you. These posts will give you a general idea of what we are all about here. We do not really have a minimum age to join our clan but we do require that our members are mature enough to represent the clan in a positive way. We do not want some immature individuals making the rest of us look like a bunch of clowns (no offense Skippy...lol) For this reason we will need you to have spent some time playing ingame with some of us and getting the chance to chat with us on our TeamSpeak 3 server.

That being said, if you click on the INDEX button at the top left of this page and then look to the top right of that screen at out "Battlefield P4F Tracker" area you can find our BFP4F game names. Send me ( [TCP]Soulman-E- ) and also to the others. Some will accept and try to catch up with you ingame so we can get to know you.
You can/should also spend a bit of time looking around this website. Feel free to post on topics you would like.

After we've had some time to get to know you we will decide how to move forward.

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
[TCP]MrAeolusC

[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: Re: Gunstriker31 Application   Gunstriker31 Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:24 pm

:O?? U sayin i make u all look like a bunch of clowns?!?! LIES!!!

clown clown
No way i make ya'll look like clowns.... do I??? :O

Cause i thought Frenchie makes u all look like clowns ^.^
Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gunstriker31

PostSubject: Re: Gunstriker31 Application   Gunstriker31 Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Thxs soulman im honored to have ur permission. im young so im not great with words lol so what do these words mean.....
ForceClass
RCT
Pillar Leaning
Stemming
Drop Shot
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: Gunstriker31 Application   Gunstriker31 Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:30 pm

lol
these words are for americas army game not for battlefield P4F

and MrAe: we are all the clown of someone !! think about this ... Suspect Suspect pig clown lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
[TCP]MrAeolusC

[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: Re: Gunstriker31 Application   Gunstriker31 Application Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:00 pm

Lol KK then xD lol!
Back to top Go down
[TCP]swasta
Captain
[TCP]swasta

PostSubject: Re: Gunstriker31 Application   Gunstriker31 Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:23 am

Gunstriker31 wrote:
Thxs soulman im honored to have ur permission. im young so im not great with words lol so what do these words mean.....
ForceClass
RCT
Pillar Leaning
Stemming
Drop Shot

Force class - you're forced to sit (sleep) through the class
RCT - used to mean recruit, now it means Rear Colon Therapy
Pillar leaning - You're hiding behind the pillar, leaning and watching Pa changes his underwear. Don't do that! We call it an exploit -- an exploit of Pa's virginity.
Stemming - not to be mistaken as spamming, this one is more nasty
Dropshot - Same as above

HIH
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

PostSubject: Re: Gunstriker31 Application   Gunstriker31 Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:02 am

OMG LOL imess pfff !! pig cheers affraid lol!
for 'pa changing his underwear, close ur eyes if u don't want to become BLIND !! tongue
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major
[TCP]Grandpa

PostSubject: Re: Gunstriker31 Application   Gunstriker31 Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Fucking Swasta....you're making me blush Embarassed Embarassed I only do those things for your eyes only. Now who is going to spoon me over at ass tree?
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: Gunstriker31 Application   Gunstriker31 Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:16 pm

Shocked affraid Mad Evil or Very Mad

On a bit more non-horrifying note....

I had a chance to play a bit with Gun yesterday. I would like to do so a bit more or get feedback from someone else if they get a chance.
First impression was good.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

PostSubject: Re: Gunstriker31 Application   Gunstriker31 Application Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:51 pm

John,

We have done some talking about this and I'm afraid we are going to have to deny your application. It is not because of anything you have or have not done but simply that you are a bit too young for some of the adult humor that we use around here. Many of the things we say tend to be inappropriate for someone your age. I did have a good time in-game with you the other day and will keep you on the friends list.

Lets face it...you dont want to be associated with a group of old guys anyway.

We have adopted a new clan policy of admitting only those 16 years old and above into the clan. This does not affect any current members and is done SOLELY due to the language, jokes, humor, etc... that we express amongst the clan members. We do not want to be responsible for corrupting the younger gamers out there and we are too old and lazy to watch what we say.

I hope you understand and appreciate the fact that you showed interest in TCP. See you ingame soon.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]MrAeolusC

[TCP]MrAeolusC

PostSubject: Re: Gunstriker31 Application   Gunstriker31 Application Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:44 am

Aw guess thats to bad, oh well Soul is kinda right judgeing by what i ahve seen throughout the posts there is alot language and adult humor..

Oh well, Guess Gun is jus gonna be just a friend again instead of a clannie ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gunstriker31 Application   Gunstriker31 Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gunstriker31 Application
Page 1 of 1