The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

Say HELLO to Mobi

Go down 
+3
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Mobi
[TCP]Soulman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

Say HELLO to Mobi Empty
PostSubject: Say HELLO to Mobi   Say HELLO to Mobi Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:56 pm

I would like to introduce you to a friend. MOBI and I find ourselves tearing it up on BFP4F quite a bit lately. For the longest time I thought it might be Swasta in disguise! (He is a member of our clan, Mobi)

Anyway, welcome him when you see him around. Run from him if he is on the other team. Make EVERY effort to try to recruit him! lmao

EDIT: Grandpa, do NOT look at him as another of your nasty sex toys...
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
Mobi

Say HELLO to Mobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say HELLO to Mobi   Say HELLO to Mobi Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 10:20 pm

Hey guys! I've played a lot of games with Soulman, always good times, we have a lot of fun.
He sent me a link to this site awhile back, but it was on my other account over at BP4F and I had forgotten all about it ( I don't play the other account very often). Embarassed I decided to drop in this evening and check out TCP, the site looks nice, and from what I've been reading y'all seem like a fun bunch, expect to see more of me from time to time. Wink
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

Say HELLO to Mobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say HELLO to Mobi   Say HELLO to Mobi Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:33 am

HELLO TO MOBI !!
cheers

welcome in da pub mate Cool
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major
[TCP]Grandpa

Say HELLO to Mobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say HELLO to Mobi   Say HELLO to Mobi Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:51 am

You're welcome here anytime Mobi

Hope to see you in game

Pa
Back to top Go down
[TCP]MrAeolusC

[TCP]MrAeolusC

Say HELLO to Mobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say HELLO to Mobi   Say HELLO to Mobi Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:57 pm

Why hello mobi!

I remember seeing u ingame the first time i played with soul..

Hope to see ya again! ^.^
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Silence4All
Sergeant
[TCP]Silence4All

Say HELLO to Mobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say HELLO to Mobi   Say HELLO to Mobi Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 2:37 pm

Hey mobi cheers I have been with you in-game a few times. Your a tough one to gun for but I'll keep gunning! See you on the servers Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
[TCP]swasta
Captain
[TCP]swasta

Say HELLO to Mobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say HELLO to Mobi   Say HELLO to Mobi Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:12 am

Welcome here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Say HELLO to Mobi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say HELLO to Mobi   Say HELLO to Mobi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say HELLO to Mobi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Corner Pub :: OLD Website Forum :: Public Watering Hole-
Jump to: