The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

2Things

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
De[v]

2Things Empty
PostSubject: 2Things   2Things Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Hello just stopped by to say hi and one other thing,

The way you have it setup how you register and an admin haves to activate your account is good in all but it does not send the user an email when the admin does activate there account. Sad

---

L3git would like to become one of your allies.

Clan Name: L3git 101st Airborne Division
Clan Tag: [L3]
Number of Members: 17
Url: http://www.L3git.com

We use teamspeak3 you guys can join it at anytime if you like. tsc.L3git.com:9139 (Its the IP)

Little info about the clan:
L3git Tactics was one of the biggest clans back in the day on America's Army 2.5 and 2.8.3, We moved off americas army to like COD and BF, CA but COD sucks so does CA so we don't really support it we just dumped our members from COD it about 50 and we just dumped our combat arms clan an other 50, We just took over a little clan and had to change our name taking off tactics and adding The ^ 101st Airborne Division into our name.

--
Note: if you go to our site and see that there is only like 8 registered users and only 5 post thats because had a little bit of a problem with our host and lost it all and had to reinstall. lol!
--

I am bad with names but see you on BFP4F, Might of been [TCP]Soulman sorry i forgot who.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

2Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Things   2Things Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 2:31 pm

We had a bit of a problem with ex-clan members being pains in the ass. This is why the Admin Activate was enabled for new accounts. That was quite some time ago and is worth attempting to disable again.

As for allies....well....

If you guys are smart-asses (I can tell from ingame BFP4F that YOU are...), then it is a superb idea. That is a good thing because this clan NEVER has good ideas by itself! Shocked

Unless it involves having a drink and picking on the French... Cool Cool Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

2Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Things   2Things Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:29 pm

welcome here mate
have fun !!!

i am the one who activating all the account !!!
Back to top Go down
[TCP]discoballs
Captain
[TCP]discoballs

2Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Things   2Things Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:37 pm

like soul say , we have never ideas cause we are 99 % too drunk to have ideas but whatever .

btw soul frenchy , pa and the rest , i am going to install my comp again to play aao again , cause i missed you guys Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2Things Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Things   2Things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2Things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Corner Pub :: OLD Website Forum :: Public Watering Hole-
Jump to: