The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

Motorola Droid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

Motorola Droid Empty
PostSubject: Motorola Droid   Motorola Droid Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 9:48 pm

Well, I have received for my upcoming birthday the Motorola Droid. This thing is freaking awesome. After missing a few calls trying to figure out how to answer the damned thing I have found that there isnt a whole lot this thing wont do. It has Googles new Android operating system that appears to be superior to anything else I've seen so far. The only thing I've noticed that burns my ass is that there is no built in support for flash. I have heard that this will be added in the near future however. The screen on this thing is second to none. There is no other phone out there that even comes close to the clarity and screen size. The built in speaker is also quite good (as far as phone speakers go). The only other complaint I have is the 5 MegaPixel built-in camera. Phone cameras are still seriously lacking in actual photo taking ability. I imagine in the next 5 years this will improve greatly but for now it is good for the occasional semi-vivid, sometimes out of focus shots. The video capture feature is ok. Both do MUCH better when using them in an outdoor environment with plenty of sunshine. This is true with most cameras though.
The available applications for this system is crazy. I still havent even browsed through all the free ones yet. Just too many!

I have played with the iPhone a bit and from the little experience I had with it I would lay money down for the Droid in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

Motorola Droid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorola Droid   Motorola Droid Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:07 pm

soul: welcome in the technological world !! cheers clown

blablabla but no pics ?
is it that one ?
Motorola Droid Motorola-droid-376x480

What a Face
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major
[TCP]Grandpa

Motorola Droid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorola Droid   Motorola Droid Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:56 pm

That's the adult model you posted Frenchy.

Soul's wife bought him the kids model

Motorola Droid Talkin10
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

Motorola Droid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorola Droid   Motorola Droid Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:24 pm

uuuhhhh this is why he knows how to use it ...

lol! lol! scratch
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

Motorola Droid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorola Droid   Motorola Droid Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:10 pm

I now realize by noticing this thing has knobs that it is in fact an Etch-a-Sketch. Damn...thought I had something cool.
Back to top Go down
G[B]H.Mick

G[B]H.Mick

Motorola Droid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorola Droid   Motorola Droid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:48 am

[TCP]Grandpa wrote:
That's the adult model you posted Frenchy.

Soul's wife bought him the kids model

Motorola Droid Talkin10

I want one. lol
No
Nice phone mate.
don't go losing it now.

How much it cost over there???
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

Motorola Droid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorola Droid   Motorola Droid Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:25 pm

The cost was $200 minus a $100 mail in rebate with a 3 year contract. $100 is what I end up paying and I havent seen it for less anywhere else yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Motorola Droid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Motorola Droid   Motorola Droid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Motorola Droid
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Corner Pub :: OLD Website Forum :: Public Watering Hole-
Jump to: