The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

Remembering 3407

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

Remembering 3407 Empty
PostSubject: Remembering 3407   Remembering 3407 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:23 pm

One year ago, Continental Flight 3407 crashed due to a combination of bad weather conditions and poor pilot training.

The plane crashed 14 miles from its destination (The Buffalo Airport).

The plane crashed three miles away from my house, i was outside with a friend of mine and we heard this faint boom, ran inside and called the police because we knew something was wrong.

10 minutes later a good friend of mine called to say that the Rabbi to my temple was on that flight (she was a very close friend of mine), didnt know if there were any survivors.

I drove to the scene and all i saw was fire, couldnt get close to the accident.....prayed for some survivors............

Next morning all news was up: 50 people on board, 50 deaths + one person on ground whose house the plane fell on top of.

Susan Wehle (my friend) along with the other 50 people died in that plane crash...she was on her way home from a well needed vacation she was forced to go on, her first vacation in 10 years. RIP we all miss you.

Remembering 3407 SusanWehle

I'm just asking to say a prayer for all of the people that lost their lives

REST IN PEACE ALL
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

Remembering 3407 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering 3407   Remembering 3407 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:26 pm

Sometimes the most terrible things happen to some of the best people. I am sorry for your loss and the loss of the people whos lives were taken.
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major
[TCP]Grandpa

Remembering 3407 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering 3407   Remembering 3407 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:55 am

Hopefully the families have found some peace over the last year. My heart goes out to them all.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]samio82

Remembering 3407 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering 3407   Remembering 3407 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:12 pm

its so sad....R I P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remembering 3407 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remembering 3407   Remembering 3407 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remembering 3407
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Corner Pub :: OLD Website Forum :: Public Watering Hole-
Jump to: