The Corner Pub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Corner Pub has moved!

Visit us at our NEW home

http://TheCornerPub.enjin.com/

OAS][Bosco for VIP

Go down 
+6
[TCP]discoballs
G[B]H.Mick
Steve
InsomNiac
[TCP]Soulman
OAS][Bosco
10 posters
AuthorMessage
OAS][Bosco

OAS][Bosco

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Hey guys,

Since Imess left OAS (you may not know and he's not coming here)

I am now the moderator of the ACP section (and Mack)

I have alot of people to go through right now and AON's DB being empty doesn't help either.

Please check the Server 2 SS on the OAS site as you'll find dirty SS.

I am wanting to be a VIP because the anti-cheat effort is dieing at OAS and Storm is a little slow with getting to the suspects that are WEEKS OLD!!!

Anyway I'd like to contribute my anti-cheat skills and effort to your clan without joining (no disrespect)

Any dirty player I find on OAS servers I can fish over to your site (without posting in public area)

Please consider

HOOAH!! OAS][Bosco
Back to top Go down
http://www.oasclan.com
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Dirty screenshots I will certainly help you get submitted to AON for proper ban attention. You must make sure that Storm has the servers streaming though before AON will issue a ban. I assume they still are.

As for "suspected" cheaters, feel free to post them here too. They will certainly be looked at as we have time to do so. I am also a bit limited on what I can do until AON gets the database back in order...
Back to top Go down
https://thecornerpub.darkbb.com
OAS][Bosco

OAS][Bosco

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:31 pm

I am going NUTS of all the dirty SS I see on OAS server, SO MUCH WORK TO DO THAT WILL NEVER BE SEEN BY STORM FOR WEEKS!!!!! AHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:43 pm

Keep in mind that many servers that have their screenshots available to the public (like OAS and TCP) have those screenshots "trolled" or searched by anti-cheat folks that have time to do so. Actually granting VIP access will be decided by the whole clan. For now, if you have screenshots you see as suspect, post a link to them here or PM them to me and I'll post them.

Hooah
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco

OAS][Bosco

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 pm

I will post links to all suspects I have found as soon as I'm done finding them (lol)

You should have acess to the "report a suspect" area so that's how I'll do it.
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:39 pm

I disagree with this certain idea, i don't personally have anything against you Bosco but i think that OAS and TCP should not be linked though the anti-cheat patrol. being the leader of the squad here at TCP i can handle all of the people that are suspected to be cheaters and i think that you and Mack should handle the ones at OAS.
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco

OAS][Bosco

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:47 pm

ok that's fine insom, but as I just posted on the OAS site,

I will let you guys know of any player we (OAS) bans and for what reason along with proof.

I wanted VIP so I can post in your anti-cheat area and not have it be public.

but it's alright.
Back to top Go down
Steve

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:33 am

Insomniac grow the fuck up you pissant!!!

This is a formal request to fight the hackers together as AON members.

As one of the OAS][ founders i ask that we co-operate on all matters Anti-Cheat.

I will understand totally if you have no wish to do this.

You don't like us and we really don't like you.

I can see no reason why we can't at least exchange information when it comes to cheats.

Thank you each and everyone for your objections to this idea, i can feel it even now.

Soul, i'm sure you understand the BS i'm going through at this point and would appreciate the same amount
of back up i gave you when it was needed.

My my, could you swear and curse a bit harder, those that disagree?? I CAN feel it.

Anyway that's it, i hope as i said before that KARMA visits often.

I hope that all those that showed faith in OAS and it's ideals, NOT, continue to feel the repercusions of your choice.

I'm sorry but don't expect me to be nice about any of this, ever.

You guys can play on our SERVERS anytime, we enjoy easy kills.

FUCK YOU VERY MUCH
Back to top Go down
G[B]H.Mick

G[B]H.Mick

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:43 am

Are all your servers are streaming to AON.

If so you share the ban lists already via them.
Only need to post it over there for it to apply to all servers.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]discoballs
Captain
[TCP]discoballs

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:51 am

Steve wrote:
Insomniac grow the fuck up you pissant!!!

This is a formal request to fight the hackers together as AON members.

As one of the OAS][ founders i ask that we co-operate on all matters Anti-Cheat.

I will understand totally if you have no wish to do this.

You don't like us and we really don't like you.

I can see no reason why we can't at least exchange information when it comes to cheats.

Thank you each and everyone for your objections to this idea, i can feel it even now.

Soul, i'm sure you understand the BS i'm going through at this point and would appreciate the same amount
of back up i gave you when it was needed.

My my, could you swear and curse a bit harder, those that disagree?? I CAN feel it.

Anyway that's it, i hope as i said before that KARMA visits often.

I hope that all those that showed faith in OAS and it's ideals, NOT, continue to feel the repercusions of your choice.

I'm sorry but don't expect me to be nice about any of this, ever.

You guys can play on our SERVERS anytime, we enjoy easy kills.

FUCK YOU VERY MUCH

here we go again Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major
[TCP]Grandpa

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:09 am

Enough is enough....ban that glorious leader's fucking white ass

You're a real work of art Steve....sorry to hear you were repeatedly dropped as a baby. Hopefully none of us will ever here from you again. If you truly want OAS to succeed, then leave AA for real...and stop whining about quitting.

Now fuck off you deprived little prick.

Last edited by [TCP]Grandpa on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[TCP]samio82

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:22 am

i personaly c no harm in havin a co-operatin with OAS after all we were once same clan besides, the co-operating will help makin AA be cleaner place. i hate cheaterz and want them to burn in hell so i vote yes for that. BUT, if like Mick said we r both connected to AON then it shoudlnt be a problem, if not then a co-operating is a very good idea. and no offens for that mike.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]=SP[FR]=
Captain
[TCP]=SP[FR]=

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:28 pm

steve and shahtan accounts banned cheers
= same ip
ip banned / email banned

==> have a nice day
next !?

Last edited by [TCP]=SP[FR]= on Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major
[TCP]Grandpa

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:31 pm

ty frenchy....we tried to be nice but enough is enough

All OAS...you've been fucking warned. This shit stops now.

And Bosco...pm Soul to figure out the best solution to help everyone with cheaters and he can go over the particulars with Insomniac to regulate things. Sorry you're stuck in the middle of this mess, I know you're only trying to do what's right. My apologies.

Grandpa
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Texanman48
Sergeant
[TCP]Texanman48

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:01 pm

I do not think it is a bad idea to exchange info on cheater/hackers at all. But I agree with Soul on the whole VIP thing. I also agree with Gramps to allow Soul to sort out the particulars on we should go about doing it.
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:20 pm

One question, what the fuck did i do to deserve Steve having a tantrum on me? Bosco requested something and i have my honest opinion about it......Really sad that the founder of a clan cant be more mature than a 15 year old member (Bosco) who politely came on the site and requested something....really sad.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Ya know...I dont know why everyone gets so worked up when that fool comes and posts shit like that. Am I the only one that finds his attitude, maturity level and basic mental instability FUNNY? I would like to add that I received this PM from Steve at the same time he must have posted the above.

Quote :
If it wasn't for me you'd have JACK, remember.

Please remember when it comes to making your choice.

Oh yeah, if you want Bosco, he's all yours.

Hmmm...I want the whole world to know that I thank Steve for all that I have. It is apparent that I couldnt do it without him. (must be true because HE said so!)

Bosco...On one hand I am sorry that you are in a clan that has FRUITCAKES for leaders and they seem to be making things harder for you instead of easier. On the other hand...nobody is twisting your arm to stay there.

Now...for the anti-cheat stuff.
I thought I made it clear that we are indeed willing to help the A.A. community anti-cheat effort. As I said before though, it still remains to be seen exactly how much that will actually be. Our server (and I believe OAS servers) do indeed stream to AON. This means they will be protected by people that are on the banlist. The extra effort we put in is done by continually checking screenshots and by looking for players we consider linked and continued threats to a fair gaming environment.

Obviously, we cannot check for backgrounds on suspects on ALL the severs. BUT...we will absolutely attempt to work together (assuming the people we work with are not arrogant, fanatical, self-serving assholes) as much as we possibly can.

To that end, I will get something set up for Bosco and any others we designate to post and discuss anti-cheat matters only. This will be out of the public view so that the parties involved can speak freely and exchange information. I cannot promise that we will be able to check each and every person. We obviously will place emphasis on [TCP] issues first and then will do as much additional "helping" as time will allow.

Mike...there are still good people within the OAS clan. No...you did NOT deserve the remarks made by that "shit-sandwich" Steve. I do not think its fair to punish all of those that wear the OAS tag for the actions of a few morons. My hope is that someday they "see the light" as the rest of us have. I dont understand blind allegiance to ANYONE. That includes country, religion, and most DEFINITELY a fucking gaming clan.
I would dare say that by the numbers and quality of the people that have left the OAS "flock" and joined us here means I am NOT the only one.

Now...I have to go take a piss. (Where is Steve? I dont know if I can manage that without him.)
Back to top Go down
OAS][Bosco

OAS][Bosco

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:23 pm

Stveve may have some problems with his sanity that's making him outburst, he told us that before TCP was born.

Secondly we have other leaders besides Steve that have reshaped OAS. Such as Rocket, God, Storm, and Sebby have all done a great job.

We are a rising clan and will not look back.

I don't care about the VIP thing anymore as that was just a suggestion.

But I will contribute to your anti-cheat effort as much as I do on OAS.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Grandpa
Sergeant Major
[TCP]Grandpa

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Sorry man...Steve can't help you out. He's in the bathroom looking at his reflection in the mirror and having a heated argument. Apparently they both want to be boss
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:31 pm

I do realize that there are good people left in OAS, such as Bosco, Shpr and a few others, but the MAJORITY especially the newly proclaimed "leaders" are assfucks who dont know what the hell they are doing.

I actually do feel somewhat sorry for steve he is actually gone insane and i think that he cannot live in the public anymore, no more "shit-sandwiches" for you buddy...sorry.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:35 pm

[TCP]InsomNiac wrote:
I do realize that there are good people left in OAS, such as Bosco, Shpr and a few others, but the MAJORITY especially the newly proclaimed "leaders" are assfucks who dont know what the hell they are doing.

I actually do feel somewhat sorry for steve he is actually gone insane and i think that he cannot live in the public anymore, no more "shit-sandwiches" for you buddy...sorry.

Here we have our first disagreement. Shpr ranks right up there for the title of biggest asshole. Doesnt fit in the "good guy" category.
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:42 pm

I consider him to be a friend of mine so of course i have to disagree with you. Him and i have always been on good terms. But you have your own opinion and i wont argue with you about that.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:43 pm

C'mon....lets argue. All the other clans are doing it. It'll be fun.
Back to top Go down
InsomNiac

InsomNiac

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:46 pm

Lol as fun as that sounds i'll pass, your more than welcome to come into the chatbox and swear at me if you'd like, good way to let out your anger you dirty shit sandwich.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:09 pm

A new section has been created on the site. It is called The Back Room. It will be used for joint anti-cheat efforts with different clans. This section will not be viewable to the public and any non-clan members will have to be granted special status to read and post there.

Bosco...you are the first to have this non-clan status. Please post all future anti-cheat issues there.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]discoballs
Captain
[TCP]discoballs

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:18 am

[TCP]InsomNiac wrote:
I consider him to be a friend of mine so of course i have to disagree with you. Him and i have always been on good terms. But you have your own opinion and i wont argue with you about that.

i have to agree with soul on this .
shrp was always friendly to me , untill i left oas and put the webside down .
since then he's been calling me names .
but... i dont care at all
Back to top Go down
G[B]H.Mick

G[B]H.Mick

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Hay Disco why didn't you just leave the site for the members. The OAS site. Someone should of just payed the renew domain from over there and move the website to another data base if they didn't own it. That way they keeped there website.
There's is all new now. From 10000 + posts to zero.
Someone would be spewing somewhere.
Back to top Go down
[TCP]Soulman
Major
[TCP]Soulman

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:57 pm

G[B]H.Mick wrote:
Hay Disco why didn't you just leave the site for the members. The OAS site. Someone should of just payed the renew domain from over there and move the website to another data base if they didn't own it. That way they keeped there website.
There's is all new now. From 10000 + posts to zero.
Someone would be spewing somewhere.

Mick...that is where most people are misinformed. Nothing got shut down on the OAS site. The site URL is http://oddangryshot.forumotion.com
They have changed the look of it and decided to start a new one for some reason. They have abandoned the old site, old posts, etc...
Disco had payed for a domain name (www.oasclan.com) through a hosting company. This was completely separate from the actual bulletin board. Since the site (bulletin board) was run through a free bulletin board service (same as this one we use, actually), it could not be "moved" to the new host. We used a DNS change to make the original URL "point" to the new domain that Disco paid for. Again...nothing ever moved to it. It was just a way to make the site look like it was hosted on its own domain. When he left the clan, he offered to let Steve and anyone else that was interested purchase that domain name from him. Not only did they decline...they decided to be idiots about it and start name calling and more bullshit.

So...the way things are now.
The original OAS website is still there an functioning...just abandoned. (http://oddangryshot.forumotion.com/)
The domain that had been paid for by Disco has been shut down since nobody wanted to talk seriously about taking it over.
The new OAS website is now at (notice the originality) http://oddshot.darkbb.com
Back to top Go down
G[B]H.Mick

G[B]H.Mick

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:29 pm

Ok now i understand. I had similar problems a while back where i had to remove a member for bad behavior so he dis sided to try and take as many people with him. Then he start his own clan, the guy i kick and he called himself GBHDO = GBH Drop outs. He took a few members but the clan never lasted.
And yes i do notice the originality.
Sticks out like a 3rd nut on a greyhound. Very Happy

People will always try and bring you down with this game.
In other games there is a lot less drama.
You just got to keep doing what your doing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OAS][Bosco for VIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: OAS][Bosco for VIP   OAS][Bosco for VIP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OAS][Bosco for VIP
Page 1 of 1